Latest Reviews on Real Estate

Fraud Vasundhara group
Anonymous 1 hr 23 mins ago
Same fraud they have done with me I am advocate in Lucknow High court We should unite together and take action against this fraud company and sudhir singhInsta I’d. advt.rohitmishra ..
Hillcrest is the most affordable Project in financial District. Centrally located with very good connectivity. Definitely good option for investors for good rental value ..
Thulasingm Homes PG for Men/HostelsVGN Fairmount - Apartments built with mud and sand.In the year 2019 we booked a flat(C39B-C Block, Now renamed as Kensington) under VGN Fairmount Projects. After 2 year of booking, we’re under assumption that const..
Thulasingm Homes PG for Men/HostelsVGN Fairmount - Apartments built with mud and sand.In the year 2019we booked a flat (C39B-C Block, Now renamed as Kensington) under VGN Fairmount Projects. After 2 year of booking , we’re under assumption that const..
We have bought a flat in Hillcrest Phase 2. As if now they are doing construction on very fast face. Hope phase 2 will be delivered on time. Victims of phase 1 are trying to spread negativity on project. GO and visit and make your decision. As RERA i..
MISLEADING PEPOLE
Anonymous 2 days ago
AS YOU CAN SEE IN THE VOUCHER THERE IS SWIMMING POOL & GARDER AREAS IN GROUND FLOOR & EXCEPT THIS ONE COMERCIAL BUILDING OF THE SIDE OF VAISHALI GARDERN ROAD BUT NOW ONE MORE RESIDENT BUILDING COMING IN THAT AREA & NOW IS VERY LESS REMAIN..
People who are willing to buy the home can afford from this looking cool and peacefull area. Totally covered with families plants and gaming activities. 24hrs security facility available and coverage of CCTV which you can be secure there and can live..
Vandana director Prabhakar is targeting his customers and blackmailing them to pay more for their flats ..
I have experienced bad service from them. They have setup CRM team to help the customer but they don’t know about meaning of customer relationship service. Never give proper answer for specific questions asked. If you ask for ledger then they said th..
??contractors not good
Anonymous 3 days ago
Ye saste local contractors ko kam dete hai jo ki low quality work karte hai. Aur bas aapna pesa banane me lage rahte hai. Extra steel lagane k nam par logo ko lotne ka kam kate hai. Jab kam ko lekar complaint karo to koi sunta nahi hai.jab tak uper t..
Showing 1 to 10