Latest Reviews on Employer

The order was shipped on same day but after 7 days it got cancelled automatically , very worst services, and there proper response from customer team as well ..
Very professional and knowledgeable team of consultants. Very happy the way they processed my student application as well as visa application . Was very apprehensive as I had huge gap in my qualifications but hats off to Team WVP International for th..
Many thanks to Urvashi for all your support and guidance through out the process. Thanks for supporting even on holidays. ..
It was amazing experience and the employees were very helpful and polite............................ ..
Am feeling bad and worst by purchasing phone in poorvika. I thought it’s a very good showroom. But it’s not. Customer satisfaction is important in business. Here, they don’t know the value of customer. ..
When I initially started I thought they are fake took a chance SHILPA, ASHI, BHUSHAN, VIRENDRA these people are just amazing and so supportive I was not aware about the rights and RBI guidelines they taught me took care all the legal notices and supp..
Very happy to share my experiences with team WVP International. They processed my Australian PR visa with utmost sincerity and diligence. They were very supportive and prompt in their response, in fact in covid situation also there was no slackness i..
Showing 1 to 10