Latest Reviews on Real Estate

We were started the search for our first ever home in Pune , so obviously lots of expectations and budget plan was there.When we come across to VTP Pegasus project it was simply amazing. The sales person Mr. Shushant was so supportive and answered a..
Excellent range of apartments at affordable price. Thanks to the ambience you have created. All the amenities available are too good. ..
In the first day the sales person wash my mind to buy a flat, not given time to think twice. I booked at night, next morning required to return my booking amount due to personal problem. But they have not returned my hard earned money ??. Please don’..
My experience with BNB construction company is amazing, on time delivery and quick responsive is what makes things easier without any communication gap. So happy with there work. Definitely refer to everyone. Cheers!! ..
Good knowledge with experienced team makes them superior over others. Good material with competitive pricing gives them extra edge ..
As a good builder, you plan for the future, which is fundamentally unknowable, while keeping in mind the past. They created the structure while taking all construction requirements and strength into consideration. I truly like how they work, and thei..
Great and experienced team who understand the requirements and then employ technology to showcase how the end product will look like... Transperency in their work in terms of cost and material adds a father to their cap. One of the finest firm in thi..
This is a fraud company who force’s alot to make payment but once you cancel there speech will change and never respond back to any questions. I cancelled on Feb 2022 bt still now no proper response. We believed them and still no refund they cheat an..
Dear Brick and Bolt Team,I trusted you a lot and this is the reason I paid an advance for my house construction. Now, due to an unfortunate situation, I am dropping out of this project due to some legal issue plot which intended to purchase.I request..
I liked the properties which Liyaans Properties showed me. I found them good. They are too good. I found a good deal . ..
Showing 1 to 10