Latest Reviews on Real Estate

Scam Project not getting sold so whole day they are messaging and calling from different different numbers. They are stealing data of people without their consent to scam them. Dont share ur details with them. They wont stop calling and messaging ins..
All GGD has ever done with its customers is give false promises. They promised the possession of Ganga Serio in Dec 2022 and then every few months they extend the promise by a few months. Now they are late by more than 1.5 years, it is Mar 2024 still..
Mojika group is working properly with good team in Jaipur they are making good construction flat in Jaipur good staff and client assistance ..
Mojika Ultima is really good project good amenities with reasonable flat size and good budget I am looking for flat 2 years in jaipur I found that building really found this building flat in good budget because nearby property rate is so high in Jaga..
Working at Orris Group has been a great experience. The company has created a positive work environment that encourages employees to develop their skills. I am grateful for the opportunities I have received here, which have helped me grow professiona..
Nice parking and fresh atmosphere and view as per requirement nice and security services and staff very cooperative. ..
Steer clear of purchasing flats in Sowparnika. My experience has been nothing short of regrettable and financially draining. The management’s lack of effectiveness and minimal responsiveness post-deal are major concerns. Additionally, the constructio..
Living at Mantri Webcity is awesome! It’s like living in a cool neighborhood with lots of fun stuff to do. ..
I’ve blocked atleast 50 numbers of the casa grand and They call me from yet another number everytime. Is it hard to understand I’m not interest. If they so desperate then why don’t you sit outside a temple and beg.Only bad products needs extensive ad..
Really working very well in jaipur good properties in every location of jaipur living their project mojika ultima 5-6 months really satisfied with all services provided by the builder ..
Showing 1 to 10