Your review is Submitted Successfully. ×

Summary

Site2sms.com
TAHAMINA PARVIN
Feb 10, 2016 04:41 PM, 80760 Views
Free SMS Free Voice SMS Free Voice Call

Site2sms.com is a online site to send free sms make free voice call for 2 minutes and you can send voice sms also to any number in india if DND is not activated on those phone if this has been activated than a pop up sms will show that sms could not be delivered due to DND activation on receiver number.

Here I can send sms through my id and it is absolutely free of cost and if I want to make call anywhere in India than I also can do it by using its Free voice calling feature at free of cost . It is really amazing to get connected with your desired person

It also allows user to send a voice sms at free of cost and this is very lovely one where most of the operator charged it for 75 paise/minute and here you will get it at free of cost no need to a single Rs. for that.

Here I can send group sms and create contact for my friends and I can send group sms without putting their number every time as here I can save the contact in a group . The most interesting feature of it is its scheduled sms where you can set your sms at a scheduled time and it works fine specially usable at Birthday sms Happy New Year sms etc.

13 of 18 Reviews
Comments (0)
Please fill in a comment to justify your rating for this review.
Post